When choosing team door drops, choose carefully.

When choosing team door drops, choose carefully. If you need to source a tradesman to undertake some work in your home or garden, do you check whether they hold any industry or association accreditations? Or if you cannot choose between two potential suppliers, if only one held accreditations, would that sway your decision? Assuming you … Read more

COVID-19 – A door drop update (Jan 2021)

COVID-19 – A door drop update (Jan 2021) The nation sadly remains firmly in the grip of Covid, with lockdown a certainty until at least mid-February. We can assure you that TLC remains fully staffed and working as normal in these difficult times. We are available to provide door drop planning and implementation advice as … Read more

2020 review and a FREE door drop health check offer

2020 review and a FREE door drop health check offer TLC’s door drop volume monitor published in January 2020 declared a weekly average for 2019 of virtually 5 items per week. Headline statistics showed Royal Mail D2D with 28% market share, with the remaining 72% a combination of solus and shared drops throughs teams or … Read more

Engaging with postcode units

Engaging with postcode units During a discussion on LinkedIn last week about Partially Addressed Mail (PAM) case histories, I threw our SMART-Drop service into the mix. PAM is still a relatively new final mile service and whilst many service operators provide and promote the service, I believe there is an underlying feeling with many clients … Read more

New year, new profile

New year, new profile Are you thinking about your 2021 door drop programme? Whether you drop once a year or on multiple, phased occasions, now is a good time to start thinking about the crucial role targeting will play in your future campaign success. Even more importantly, we are now able to provide you with … Read more